Tuesday 11 October 2011

Helen Kirkbright

Helen Kirkbright is not only one of the best people i know, she's also a ridiculously talented photographer.
Helen and I have travelled a lot together, and i've been lucky enough to have my photo taken loads of times on trips, which makes my holiday snaps the envy of friends, because they always make wherever we are look especially cool.
We recently went to NY together, where she had the opportunity to meet and snap some pretty fantastical Americans.
Unfortunately I couldn't make the L.A leg of her journey but here are some of the pictures of her trip that she has developed so far on her film camera.
I can only imagine the reaction of people in L.A to her funny little Northerner ways.

I wish i'd been there x



















http://www.bythetimeitgetsdark.blogspot.com/