Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentines Special #2


Em and Rich.


How long have you been together?
Em: For ages!
Rich: Since the dawn of time.

How did you meet?
We first met about 10 years ago in Sydney, through a mutual friend. Then a good few years later the same mutual friend put Rich in contact with me in London and we met up for a little beer.. Our love is her fault.
We first kissed at the Black Gardenia, a tiny basement bar in Soho that has since been destroyed much to our disappointment.

Partners most annoying Habit?
Listening to Tonetta.
Watching Eastenders.

Partners most endearing habit?
Not really a habit I know, but he always makes me feel like the most loved person in the world.
She never thinks of herself first.

Do you share eachothers clothes? If so, what?
I sleep in his underwear when he's away on tour.
I wear her underwear every day. It makes me feel sexy.

What is your favourite item of clothing that your partner wears?
it would have to be a soft scruffy black scarf (that I've since inherited) - it reminds me of our first of many trips to Paris. I think he bought it for a euro In Italy!
I think it's probably one of the dresses I've bought her before. A dark blue one I got from Whistles. It's an intimidating experience walking into one of those shops as a male. And you either walk out feeling like some sort of James Bond, or a dirty old man. Luckily she's always been pleased, so I haven't  had a clothes buying fail.

If your partner was a fictional character, who would they be, and why?
Which fictional character has the best hair ever? Whoever it is, that would be Rich. Because he has the best hair ever.  He would terrorise the enemy with his beautiful barnet.
I'm not sure. She's too unique to be compared. 

Where is your favourite place to go together?
In London my favorite place is the New River Walk near our home, in Islington. I remember the day we discovered it - I felt like an excited child entering The Secret Garden.  In Sydney it will have to be Gordons Bay, sucking on a frosty fruit.
I agree.

If you got lost on an overseas holiday and it was neither one's fault, who would still get blamed?
Richard. Because he's always in charge of the maps.
Yes it would be me. But I'm sure Em wouldn't mind in the end though.

What is your partners weirdest eating habit?
He doesn't understand jacket potatoes.
A heated potato with baked beans on top is not a meal.

What does 2012 bring?
A new home in London and a well deserved long break back in our other home, Sydney.
Yes, moving into a new home in London, and getting down to Sydney for summer.